Wikipedia: After high school, Jen-Hsun Huang chose to enroll in Oregon State University due to its low in-state tuition. He studied electrical engineering and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 1984 at age 20. Years later, while working as a microchip designer in Silicon Valley, he concurrently pursued graduate night classes at Stanford University, where he earned a master's degree in electrical engineering in 1992.Moses Powell Eckstein: With all due respect, Huang couldn't be more wrong about this. Study AI & robotics. AI/Robots are the new computers. That's where the jobs will be. Somebody has to build these things. Somebody has to repair and maintain them.Cugie Yoshke: I get where he's coming from, but let's be real—coding isn't going anywhere. Even if AI gets more into the physical world, it still needs solid software to function. Robots won't run on physics alone. You still need people who know how to build the brains behind the machine. So yeah, physical sciences are cool, but coding's still a big deal.Joseph Hernandez: If I were 20 yrs old again, I WOULDN'T GO TO COLLEGE! A complete waste of time. I use about 2% of the knowledge I learned.Rei Ichi Go: He just try to convince China students letting go what he's doing, nice try
Martes, Hulyo 22, 2025
YONAH JEREMY BOB: Computer science as a degree may not be gone, but [an] AI degree may start to supplant it as more relevant for the next stage of the job market. That is at the entry level.
Mga etiketa:
FLORIDANNA,
PHOENIX,
אָשֵׁר,
הַפִּילִיפִּינִים,
מֵינֶ֣קֶת,
עַי,
עָקַב,
台灣


